We’re often asked “what is a virtual office, and how can it benefit my business?”, so we decided to put together some information to help explain the benefits of a virtual office.
Essentially, a virtual office is a service which provides a business owner with all the perks of a business property – an office address and telephone number, communication and administration services, and access to meeting rooms – without the need for physical office space.
The virtual office has become a popular workspace solution for freelancers and entrepreneurs who work from home but want a professional-sounding business address for their company. It gives business owners all the benefits of a ‘bricks and mortar’ location without the expense of renting an actual office. A virtual business address can help to add credibility to a business, which makes it easier to successfully attract clients.
Key benefits of a Virtual Office address
- Location: With a virtual office solution, business owners will get an address within a reputable area code – in our case, LS1, which is a good way to reassure clients that the business is legitimate.
- Professionalism: Home offices and unconventional workspaces are becoming more widely accepted, but for those looking to attract more traditionally-minded corporate clients, it pays to have a dedicated office address and contact details.
- Efficiency: Working from home while using a virtual office address saves time and money that would otherwise be spent on a daily commute.
- Budget: A virtual office solution saves on overheads, as there is no need to rent physical space, buy equipment and furniture, or hire a receptionist.
- Communication: A dedicated business telephone number, answered by a professional receptionist, ensures smooth communication with all clients. Call forwarding, post and parcels can also be handled by a virtual office reception service.
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities: Our virtual offices packages provide access to high-quality meeting spaces for face-to-face client meetings and conference calls.
- Work-life balance: Teams working virtually typically have the benefit of more free time and flexibility.
If you’d like to find out more about our Virtual Office packages, get in touch with a member of our team today.